A new version of the Linux Netrek
Client, with many changes. Never played Netrek? Now's the time to
learn, given the active development team.
debian style package repository
darcs source repository
an alternate higher resolution client built with Python, Pygame, and SDL
Some of the changes are:
16 July 2008
- play, fixed inability to fire a stream of eight torps when in
- play, fixed a delay in responding to keyboard and mouse events,
- clue play, display mid-galactic messages relating to INL mode
games, including pregame, pause, and time left in game.
- metaserver list window, changed default metaserver mode to UDP,
- graphics, menu styles adjusted to remove thick white lines,
- graphics, finished full screen and camera support,
- login, fixed delay,